03 April 2010

Estate Sale Saturday

I was so excited to go to this estate sale in Sandy today.  I wanted to take too much home (i.e. antique buffet, china hutch and table), but was able to convince myself (with great influence from estate sale goer) to only buy a couple of items.  

Love the pink rocker, but I could see it painted gray and it will get painted someday right after my 
dozen other painting projects.  But for now it sits with a cute Paris pillow in it.  
(Visit Sa-Sea Boutique on Etsy for your own cute pillow.)


GRAY like this great bench from www.whiteberryreinvented.com



And stay with me on this one, I see this lamp having some CUTE potential with the right barrel lamp shade and the original one in the recycle pile.

  

I am hoping to find a great lamp shade, shaped like this shade in this photo.